Terms & Conditions
CANCELLATION OF APPOINTMENTS
- We request 24-hours for cancellation. Otherwise 50% of treatments cost booked will be charged.
- Clients arriving late, will only receive the balance of their appointment time, but will be charged full price for the treatment booked.
- We offer email reminders as a reminder of your next appointment.
PAYMENTS AND DEPOSITS
- We accept cash, debit cards, credit cards.
- All consultations are charged at £50 refundable against treatment.
COURSE BOOKINGS & GIFT VOUCHERS
- To be used within 6 months. we cannot extend the validation date and thereafter the voucher is void.
- Are non-redeemable for cash.
- Any treatment part of a course will be deducted failure to give 24 hours notice to cancel or rearrange.
- We reserve the right to increase our prices and discontinue treatments, as required without notice both in-house and online.
- It is the clients responsibility to inform us before every treatment, if they are pregnant, on medication or suffering any kind of of illness, as we may advise you not to take the treatment booked.
- For any products ordered over the phone or in the salon, we require full cost of products to be paid for before any orders are placed. We cannot refund unwanted products.
Call or email with details & we can either post the voucher or have it ready for collection from The Beautique.
Homecare Products Available to Purchase