Non-evasive age-enhancing effects
What is Plamere?
Plamere fibroblasting is a highly versatile procedure that is stunningly effective in wrinkle smoothing, eyelid tightening and eyelid hood reduction. It treats, repairs, lifts, regenerates and rejuvenates almost any area of skin. It spectacularly improves and brightens skin tone, laxity and texture, significantly tightens loose skin and dramatically reduces and plumps out lines and wrinkles. Plamere Pen and it’s pioneering technique helps deliver a brighter, more contoured and youthful appearance. Results are virtually immediate and incredibly long lasting – all without any need for fillers, suturing, scalpels, injectable anaesthetic, ablation or costly and invasive surgery.
Why should you choose Plamere?
As we age, the dermal layer thins, less collagen is produced, the elastin fibres which provide elasticity wear out and all these changes in the scaffolding of the skin cause it to wrinkle and sag. In simple terms, our skin loses laxity and texture as we grow older. It becomes loose, it sags and lines and wrinkles appear. Plamere Pen and our pioneering blepharoplasty, sublimation and soft-surgery fibroblasting technique is designed to help dramatically repair, reverse and mitigate all these effects by using state-of-the-art technology and proven science.
The results of Plamere:
- Plamere Pen contracts and taughtens the surface skin tissue creating immediate lift and dramatic skin tightening. It rejuvenates the epidermis by making it shed old cells and replacing them with beautiful new skin cells.
- By targeting fibroblasts in the dermis, it begins stimulating collagen and elastin production, alignment and cross linking which strengthens, plumps, inflates and lifts the structure above, over a sustained period of time.
- Plamere Pen helps to re-shape, re-build and strengthen the scaffolding within the dermis to give it elasticity and flexibility.
- The inflammatory response and the healing process stimulated by Plasma Pen helps prevent the negative behaviours which cause wrinkles.
- It activates and releases important proteins in the dermis to regulate cell maturation (ageing) and encourages tissue re-generation and repair.
- You will achieve immediate results and those results then improve significantly over the coming months.
How long do results last?
Results last around 3 years (although many results are permanent).
What are the benefits of Plamere?
- No injectable anaesthetic required
- No scalpels, no cutting and no ablation of the skin
- No stitches and suturing required
- Very low risk procedure with minimal side effects and very short down time
- A quick and easy procedure with rapid recovery – most patients are able to return to work the same day
- No thinning of the skin
- Any part of the face and body can be treated
PRE-CARE & AFTER-CARE ADVICE
- We advise six days down time, so don’t arrange treatment prior to an important event!
- Thorough after care advice will be given in detail during consultation, so to ensure you have the best advice for the best outcome
TREATMENTS & COSTS
A consultation is required to determine if you are suitable for Plamere treatments. The consultation is £50 and is refundable against your full treatment.
Costs below are approximate.
Prices are per area
Call or email with details & we can either post the voucher or have it ready for collection from The Beautique.