Hands & Feet
Having attractive nails on both hands and feet can boost any woman’s confidence. To help you achieve this every day of the week, we offer a selection of manicures & pedicures to suit your needs. Our Classic manicure and pedicure includes: file, push back of cuticles, cuticle tidy, hand massage and varnish. These usually last about a week with light usage.
If you require 2-3 weeks of “divine flawless nails” without the chipping, breaking, fading, and smudging associated with a basic manicure, then Shellac Gel would suit better. Shellac is a revolutionary nail treatment technique that cultivates and enhances natural nail care, by utilising an ingenuity that provides nail growth protection. We use the original Shellac CND range, the best in the industry.
PRE-CARE & AFTER-CARE ADVICE
- Make sure you reserve enough time for after the manicure or pedicure for your polish to dry before leaving the salon
- We recommend that you bring flip flops with you, to protect from smudging or damage of the polish
- We recommend using hand and cuticle cream for hands and moisturiser for feet everyday
- Where possible, use a pumice stone in between appointments to avoid the build up of hard, dead skin
- To avoid dryness, exfoliate weekly
TREATMENTS & COSTS
Signature Manicure | £28
Signature Pedicure | £45
Shellac Manicure | £33
Shellac Pedicure | £52
Shellac Soak Off | £8
Eyelash and eyebrow tinting is a process whereby your eyelashes are dyed to enhance them and to make them appear darker or lighter. Depending on your skin type and hair colour, you can achieve colours including black, blue, brown or grey.
Eyelash tinting in particular is beneficial to people who are sensitive to make-up, consistently active and sporty people (especially swimmers) and people who simply don’t have time to apply make-up daily. Tinting is also ideal for people who wear contact lenses, as the discomfort of applying mascara is eliminated.
The process involves a quick procedure, where vegetable dye is used as a tint. In comparison to applying mascara, the effect of eyelash tinting is very natural.
- A patch test is recommended 24 hours beforehand
- You should avoid heat treatments (such as saunas) for 24 hours
- Direct sunlight should be avoided for 24 hours, as this will fade the tint
- If possible, do not put contact lenses back in your eyes for the rest of the day
- Although we ensure traces of dye are removed, residues may remain – this will naturally wash off
- Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after treatment
TREATMENTS & COSTS
Eyelash Tinting | £18
Eyebrow Tinting | £11
Eyelash & Brow Tinting | £26
Eyebrow Shape Tint & Groom | £22
Eyebrow Wax | £11